Modesty doesn’t have to be boring or archaic. And it is surely neither oppressing nor submissive. Yes, we say this a lot in ALMAZE but not everybody seems to understand it yet so constant reminders never hurt. So, what is modesty? If you missed it, read our article here to learn more. Now let’s talk about the modest woman, or should we say the Almaze woman.
The modest woman in today’s world is who she wants to be. As simple as that. She knows her worth and sometimes she adds taxes to it to make sure everyone understands as she’s sometimes undervalued, underrated. Yes, it’s hard to believe but some people still think covering is oppressing. Can you imagine?! That’s crazy! All may not understand her. But that’s okay. It’s not her goal. She doesn’t seek validation – this is only for parking right? And she seeks even less another human being to validate her outfit choices whether it be a long dress, a head-cover or a modest swimwear. She wears what she wants to wear when she wants. You don’t have to like it, but you definitely have to respect it. Her body? her choice. How she decides to cover it? Her choice. Her lifestyle? her choice. Your opinions on this? None of her business. No offence but she couldn’t care less.
Anyway, in this article, we wanted to share with you what’s in the mind of the Almaze woman. Modern, self-confident, ambitious, modesty beautifies her inside out and is an integral part of her lifestyle. If you recognise yourself if what we just said, these quotes will sparkle in you. They are reminders you should always keep in mind and strive to speak into existence every single day.
1. “I don’t care what you think about me I don’t think about you at all.” Coco Chanel.
2. “Be picky with your clothes friends and time.”
3. “Be so busy loving yourself that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.”
4. “Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.”
5. “Be yourself. People don’t have to love you and you don’t have to care.”
6. “Build yourself to a point where whoever you go around, you add value to their life as well.”
7. “Decide what kind of life you actually want. Then say ‘no’ to everything that isn’t that.”
8. “Don’t be scared to update your goals and dreams as you grow. It’s okay not to want the same things you wanted last year or even last week.” Sam Brown.
9. “Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.” Coco Chanel
10. “Embrace what makes you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable.” Janaelle Monae
11. “Everything’s a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s up to you.”
12. “Get into the habit of asking yourself, does this support the life I am trying to create?”
13. “Give yourself the same care and attention that you give to others and watch yourself bloom.”
14. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” Emma Stone.
15. “I find it amusing that we’re all pretending to be normal when we could be insanely interesting instead.” Atlas
16. “‘I love myself’ The quietest. Simplest. Most powerful. Revolution. Ever.” Nayyirah Waheed.
17. “I woke up this morning and I realized I don’t have what it takes to sit back and be average.”
18. “It’s not the appearance, it’s the essence. It’s not the money, it’s the education. It’s not the clothes, it’s the class.” Coco Chanel.
19. “It’s not your job to be everything to everyone.”
20. “Just a reminder, what other people think of you is none of your business.”
21. “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” Tony Gaskins
22.”Own who you are.”
23. “She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.” Carrie Green
24. “Six-word story: eliminate what doesn’t help you evolve.”
25: “The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.”
26: “The trick is that as long as you know who you are and what makes you happy, it doesn’t matter how others see you.”
27: “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others on how you demand to be treated. Don’t settle for anything other than respect.”
28. “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” Arnold Schwarzenegger
29. “Truly powerful people don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage someone who doesn’t give it to them.” Sherry Argov
30. “Visualize your higher self, then start showing up as her.”
31. “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.”
32. “You gotta know how dope you are without a validation, congratulations, or a celebration.”
33. “You gotta over value yourself sometimes. Know your worth and add taxes to it.”
34. “You owe it to yourself to become everything you’ve ever dreamed of being.”
35. “You’re not the kind of girl who settles. Keep not settling.”
36. “Your value is not based on what other people think of you.”